Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Just the Beginning..

Even though my journey in Brighton just began, I don't know where to start! So to cut the plain words out and to go straight to the vivid imaginations, I'll cheat and post pictures up.

A picture is definitely worth a thousand words... maybe.. a caption will do too. :)

Let's start with an introduction blog?

My name is Trisha. I'm a friend, daughter, a girlfriend, a sister, and I'm a twin.

Brighton Pier. I'm obviously the buffer, but weaker twin! :P

I'm currently in Brighton to adventure.. I mean study Physics..

The North Laine in Brighton. Superb vintage and Indie Shops!

I study because I have to, but I eat because I love to! I love to eat with people!


Haha.. pretending to do h.w. in the Arts Cafe on Campus.

Eating Bangers Bubble & Squeak at The Druid Head pub.
Who knew Bubble & squeak meant left over cabbage and mashed potatoes?
It tasted good before I knew it was leftover food..

Instant Pasta Dinner Night with my sister, Amanda, and Iris
in Norwich kitchen suite. Closest to a home cooked meal! Yum.
I like to adventure too!


1) In Brighton town. Checking out Primark!
The best/cheapest/hip brand in town!
2) Brighton Pier.
3) Royal Pavilion.


Hopefully by blogging, I can tell a tale that's just begun. This is just the beginning ...

No comments:

Post a Comment