Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pacific Symphony


Kevin took me to the OC Pacific Symphony! I can now check off  the dress up fancy date on our summer bucket list. Being someone who was never really interested in classical music, this experience has change my perspective. I got to hear the orchestra play to the different types of animals, giving each animal a musical melody according to its characteristic. I got to hear paintings come alive, and I even got to see the 5 Browns perform. They are 5 siblings, two brothers and three sisters, who attended Julliard School as pianist. There are so many musically talented people out there. You can see their passion by watching their every head jerk as it corresponds to a stroke on the violin, or watch how the ear perks whenever there is a change of tone. It was an amazing experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment