Thursday, May 31, 2012

A series of some haikus

So since I found my new talent in making haikus, I've been writing some whenever I feel the need to write how I feel. I like writing haikus because it's short, simple, but has profound depth behind it.

Trisha's Haikus

5/2/12- newfound talent
All along college
Sleep, play, fun, then graduate
Now life hits hard fast

5/3/12-medical missions trip
To go or not go
Why can't I hear your answer
Worry less pray more

5/5/12- green light
Yay! I got the go
Thailand here I come to grow
Take a step of faith

5/14/12 -poop
Let me be myself
Same person with or without
Be one with Jesus

5/23/12- finish strong
God gave us great plans
Receive them with faith and go
God's will and not mine

5/31/12 - awkward & comfortable
Who knew this is norm
To sleep without a bra on
I overcame fear

As I get the courage to post more, i will try to put them up on the corresponding date. Yay for God given talents. Thanks God!

1 comment:

  1. hehe nice haikus! Can't wait to see the future ones that you will write. ;)

    ReplyDelete