Sunday, November 14, 2010

In the midst of busyness --> God

Sorry I haven't been able to update about my life. I've been cheating by posting up random pictures I find throughout the week. You got to admit though, that the pictures are quite interesting.

So what's been going on lately?
Small groups are going well. Each week, more women continue to come out. These women are amazing because although I've never met them before or seen them in the Edge before, these women are so open and so willing to learn. I'm pretty blessed to have my small group and my leadership team.

Something I regret is that I personally have not been able to connect or spend time with these women on a one-on-one basis yet. It's kind of hard not knowing what the consistent group will be like.. Having women not from the Edge or women from UCI also poses the difficulty of meeting up too. Yeah.. just some of my thoughts. I know that 2nd quarter will be better though. Hopefully getting accountability starting and definitely testimonies. But overall, Small groups are a okay!

So when I say in the midst of busyness --> God, I really feel that God is around me, watching me, and encouraging me. Skid row is having a Socks/ Scarves/ blanket drive and organizing these things are kind of difficult. But! God has provided me people who have donated things and ways to spread the news.
This is the scarf I'm crocheting. Not done yet.. but it will bring warmth
to the one who wears it. 

I've been feeling blah for the bast week.. It's probably about school. Today, at my home church, my pastor preached about not giving up! I think I really needed to hear that because I know that with God on my side, I can do all things. God is a funny one though. He knows what to speak and when to speak at the most perfect time.

I'm so blessed to have Kevin by my side! He has been very understanding with midterms and I'm so thankful to have someone so special like him. I now know how much he drives whenever he drives from his home to Irvine just to visit me. I'm lucky to have him. (:


Celebrating Kevin's B-day at Benihana!




No comments:

Post a Comment