Saturday, January 8, 2011

New year updates!

Oh man! It's been a while since I wrote. The Holidays keeps me  busy because of family stuff, but also keeps me lazy. All I've done during the break was cook, eat, sleep... a bit of studying for pharm stuff.. but mostly eat and sleep.

A week of school has passed. So quick! 9 more weeks to go. Classes are ok so far. The most interesting class I'm taking right now is Integrative Medicine. An Asian grandpa professor is going to teach us tai chi, meditation, and acupuncture. Very excited about that. For research, I'm on the ovo team now, which means more hands on projects and more random hours. I like it.

Other than that, leading is still a challenge for me. I don't know how i'm going to tackle it this quarter. All I know is that I want to take away the teacher/student vibe and make it more like a girl to girl talk. How do I do that though? Not sure yet..

No comments:

Post a Comment