Thursday, June 9, 2011

Passed!

Besides high school graduation, today is the first day of my adult life that I actually felt like I accomplished something. I PASSED the Pharmacy Technician Certification Examination (PTCE)!! I am officially a pharm tech!

Many Thanks to:
God - He gave me strength and calmness in the midst of fear. I was literally in my car, blasting the FISH as I drove to the pearsonVue center.
Kevin- for pushing me to be someone better and for believing in me that I can do anything. He told me to take the test like last summer.. and gave me an ultimatum to get it the end of mu junior year. I can't thank him enough for making me motivated. 
My parents - because they paid for the $129 test.. they didn't even know I was planning to take it.. But they seem happy when I told them the news!
My sister - she watched me as I literally crammed 1 day and a half before taking the test. She texted me right at 1 when she knew I was leaving to Anaheim.

I make it sound like this accomplishment is a big deal.. but it's because IT IS A BIG DEAL! I think it was a big accomplishment for me because I got over my fear more then anything else. God is good!


1 comment: