Thursday, August 4, 2011

Last Day of Speech Class

8 weeks of Public Speaking... Who would have thought I'd actually survive and still end up with an A in the class! 

It's a whole different experience that I'm really thankful I had to go through. Taking public speaking this summer was a blessing itself. I can't thank my teacher enough for letting us in on the first day of class. Taking Public Speaking over summer is definitely a hard thing to do, but it is not impossible. One advice, email your teacher ahead of time because that's what I did and that's how I got into Public Speaking. Some teacher can be nice about it like Rachel, but others can be strict to the rules. I think taking Public Speaking was a blessing and came at its perfect time because through this class I gained more confidence, I became a better communicator and I became a better writer just in time for pharmacy school interviews and personal statements. God is soo good though to change my whole entire summer plan and shape it for his glory. 

Overall, Public Speaking a good, learning experience I will never forget. Thanks to this picture, I will never forget the people I've met along the way. 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment