Tuesday, August 16, 2011

SD weekend!

Fun times with my home church friends! 3 days in SD, 4 girls, 5 guys and mucho food! We chilled at Seaport village, walked around farmer's market in Littly Italy and farmer's market in Hill Crest, and even ate at Phil's BBQ.

To highlight the main event to why we went to SD, we got to kayak and snorkel in the ocean! Me typing this makes me remember the fun, but miserable times on the back and forth waves of the ocean. Believe it or not, I threw up after lots of swaying on the ocean and after I got capsized and thrown out of the kayak. UGH.. anyways to make a long story short because I'm starting to feel seasick again just typing this.. the whole experience was good and a once in a life time experience. Seeing leopard sharks was a plus. 


No comments:

Post a Comment