Monday, February 28, 2011

Great quote of the day!

This weekend was amazing! MOCA on Friday, sold so many light bulbs! I hope to make this a business someday with my sister.. I'll start with a simple website or something.. that'll be great! but after finals.

Saturday, I went to TJ, Mexico to play and feed orphans. So overwhelming to see the difference a border can impact on standard of living.

Sunday, Got to rest and be with my amazing boyfriend. (: Oh, we also bought a couch for our apt. I look at it every single time I walk into the door. Not used to it yet.

But yeah.. I like this quote.
Read, every day, something no one else is reading. Think, every day, something no one else is thinking. Do, every day, something no one else would be silly enough to do. It is bad for the mind to be always part of unanimity.  -Morley

No comments:

Post a Comment