Tuesday, February 22, 2011

MOCA crunch Time!

Three more days til MOCA: Human Trafficking Awareness! As my part of the event planning, I got to help with my favorite thing to do.. I get to make things to sell! I love making things!

okok.. So here's the low down. This year's cause is Human Trafficking Awareness, in which we will try to raise money for women and children in Thailand. In partnership with Children of Grace, the concept is 24 x 24 x 24. We will try to raise $24 for each sex slave, spend 24 hours to share the gospel.. I forgot the what the last 24 is supposed to be.. but this is such a good cause to make a dent in the modern day slavery.

Because Sex trafficking is densely populated in Red light districts, We thought of a good way to incorporate the past of these to women and children and tying it with a new hope. Hence; our brand name is called Hope Lights!

Check out some of the bulbs we've painted so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment