Thursday, February 3, 2011

Soreness!

So yesterday, Kevin and I did this intense workout routine called Insanity. The moves make you look stupid and the moves look really easy... but it turns out that Insanity is called Insanity for a reason. To celebrate a good workout, we grubbed on Stone fire grill feast! I know, I know.. eating after exercising negates the purpose of exercising.. but eating was my incentive to exercise in the first place. (:

Today, I am super sore..

Interesting day today. I got to reunite with my dorm roommates, I got to give input on Moca's tagline, and I got to meet this amazing girl who came to my small group.  What started out as a slow, sore day, turned out to be a very "looking forward" day. I'm looking forward to more hangouts with my former roommates. I'm looking forward to creating and making things for Moca, and I'm looking forward to getting to know the new girl. She's pretty cool. I think she encourages me be more prayerful. So I'm looking forward to being deeper and closer to God even more! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment