Thursday, September 9, 2010

1 year Anniversary!!

It's already been a year since I've been officially with Kevin.

September 9, 2009.. I remembered waking up at my home home to find letters waiting for me to read. It was a fun scavenger hunt that dealt with my parents and my sister's involvement. Next thing I knew, the letters lead me to Boba teahouse where I found Kevin there, waiting for me. That night, we went to Victoria Gardens and that's where he asked me to be official.

One year has passed now. We've gone through thick and thin.. and I'm so glad that God gave me someone Kevin. (:

We celebrated our 1 year by going to Disneyland with Thomas and my sister.
.
Disneyland makes us feel like kids again!
Happiest Place on earth is being next to Kevin's side. (:

After splitting off with my sister and Thomas, Kevin and I went to Griffth Observatory. The view was amazing! I got to see the Hollywood sign and the whole city of LA! I got to learn about astrology, eclipses, and physic stuff (yay for sussex!). I got to see meteorites and huge telescopes. I got to see how much I weighed on different planets too! Probably the heaviest weight for me was 500 pounds on Jupiter. The lightest weight for me was 5 pounds on Pluto. I can't help being a nerd.. I like this place! Most of all, I love KEVIN!


Happy 1 year, Kevin!

No comments:

Post a Comment