Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to Reality

So for the past few days I have been having a lot of fun spending time with Kevin, my sister and Thomas. I've been chillaxing.

Now that school is about to start and ELC is getting closer, I've been trying to get on top of things again. I even started job searching (with Kevin's help). Driving to 5 or 6 pharmacy places.. I had only one glimpse of hope... This one place said that they are firing soon.. so I'll be contacted there on after..

Amongst job searching and trying to gather all the furniture I can get for the new apt, I've been doing my devos quiet consistently. Going through My Purpose Driven Life has really opened up my perspective to become a better passionate and loving Christian. I definitely recommend that book!

No comments:

Post a Comment