Sunday, September 19, 2010

Redeemed Cruise Coupon

I'm back in Irvine!

I like my apt. It's cozy and clean. My room is pretty small, but all the furniture is laid out to make the most efficient space possible. I like my room too.

Shared desk. Shared Futon bed.
Spacious.

A part of an anniversary gift that Kevin gave me was a hand-made coupon that said Sunset Cruise, expires 9/30/10. I got to redeem that coupon today because Kevin took me on a cruise at Newport.
It was such a nice cruise because we got to see the sunset
and because I got to spend time with Kevin.

We ended the night watching "While you're sleeping," my favorite chick flick. Kevin likes it. He copies the guy main character by saying, "I love you back" instead of I love you too. Lol. (Trying to be cool.. Just kidding, Kevin is cool).

No comments:

Post a Comment