Thursday, August 5, 2010

2 more weeks and counting!

I really really miss home. I miss my mommy and Kevin and I miss food! When I come back I want to eat pho, korean bbq, Fukada, Tacos!!, In & Out.. and so much more. I really really miss spicy food too.. Man.. I'm going to get fat when I come back, not because I've been abroad! haha.

Today was a normal day. More physics than usual because I wanted to try to get everything done before I go to Paris, France this weekend. Besides physics.. I got to chill with Iris! and we did each other's henna!


Kind of like how you can tell a person's character
by how they write.. you can tell how a person's character is
by how they draw..ish.
I did tree.. Tiny lines for the timidness.
Iris did the right.. bold lines for her bold personality. (:
This will probably be my last post before I leave to France tomorrow. But please stay tuned for France updates when I come back.. and probably after my midterm.. haha.. I need to cram the studying. Bon voyage for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment