Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Studying..

Tomorrow is my Physics final. Tomorrow marks the end of summer session 2. Man..I can't wait for it to be tomorrow.. That is.. I can't wait until my final is over and I can play!

What did I do today?.. I studied a lot. OH, my sister and I made our final run to the grocery store. It's back to frozen food and instant noodles.

Random pictures of the day.. These are some of the things I'm going to miss from the UK.


Easy Transportation to anywhere. I going to miss
the independence that comes along with it too.


The markets. I like the creative and unique things
they sell. So cool to just walk around and be in
the culture.



I'm going to miss traveling and trying different cuisines.
I'm going to, especially, miss the people I've spent these past 8 weeks with.
Thanks for the memorable times! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment