Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Last day of class!

Oh my gosh! Time flies so fast. I can't believe that 8 weeks have already flown by! All those fears of traveling are gone because of this trip! I'm so blessed to have had this opportunity and I'm so thankful for my parents!

Today was boring because I did lab and studied the whole day. Oh, if you're wondering what happened to KD, my sister and I finished the whole "You're beautiful" KD within a week and half. Would that be considered obsessed? lol. I hope not.

Random picture of the day.. Remember I mentioned about the police cars and the ambulance cars having their labels backwards? I actually took a picture as proof.

It's funny to see cars with backward
labels on them, especially high authority ones
who everyone gets out of the way for.


No comments:

Post a Comment