Sunday, August 15, 2010

7 sisters Hike!

Amazing day today! I hiked the 7 sisters hike in Eastbourne, UK. So, 7 sisters are white cliffs that trail along an ocean view. Each cliff is called a sister; hence the name 7 sisters because there are 7 total... I think there are actually 9 in total.. but I don't know why it's called 7 then.. Anyways, The hike was 22km, which equals 13.7 miles. I walked 13.7 miles today.. So far!

Pictures cannot grasp how high the cliffs were!
This place is notoriously known for suicidal deaths..
Really sad..


A retarded picture of my sister and me trying to jump.
I think that was my officially first jumping picture.
The second picture is an artsy one my sister took.
It's supposed to look blurry.
After the long hike, there was an award! I got to try my first Sunday roast! I got the roasted lamb. SOO good, especially after 13.7 miles of walking!



That pretty much sums up the whole day. Tomorrow it's back to class. Last week and counting.. til home. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment