Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hollywood

It's weird to be a tourist in my own country.. I mean, I've lived in California all my life, but I've never really traveled in my own state. Being in Hollywood was different, but interesting. Being with Kevin the whole day was amazing. Being with Kevin felt really good. It's been too long since we've spent time with each other.

These are some of the places I went to and some of the things I saw in Hollywood.

Chinese Mann Theater, Kodak theater, The Hollywood sign
from afar. It's cool to see the famous stars and the
hand and feet footprints of famous people.


Artsy pictures-ish.

After Hollywood, we grabbed the best tacos from a place in LA and we went to Disneyland. haha. Yeah, Disneyland. I'd like to say I owned Kevin in Toy Story and in Astro blaster.. but let's just say I'm rusty. haha. No, Kevin is just that good.

At night, we headed to Crossroads Christian Church in Corona to attend to the young adult service. It was amazing how many young people came together to worship. The message was good too because they taught that the Body is a temple and we need to be stewards to keep it healthy. Although obesity is becoming a big issue in America, the number one issue that affects the health is actually sleep deprivation. It's because we lack sleep that our health and other areas of our life are affected. The message was really good. I want to go to Crossroads again. (:


Great day today because I got to hold, hug, and be with Kevin. (: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment