Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Rain rain.. go away.

Besides class and workshop, I played badminton! Today was fun because we got to play a doubles match with a random happy old man. The Chinese old man was nice and he laughed with every mistake. But as his partner, We won!

Nothing much though. It rained today.

I don't know if you can tell.. But it was pouring and the
distant background was foggy.

My sister and I made dinner again! We've been good with not eating frozen/ microwavable foods. We've been kind of eating healthier because it's home cooked meal. I kind of like taking pictures of food.


Yum! Rice with Cantonese sauced chicken and veggie.

It's kind of a tradition now for my sister and I to cook dinner together, to bring it to my room, and to watch something while we eat. It's been KD for the past few nights. But I like this tradition of ours. Brings back memories when it was always just us two. (:

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment