Monday, August 2, 2010

Re-focusing..

This is the first normal day since first summer session ended. I literally did nothing interesting. All I did was do problem sets, cooked, and started watching.. this Korean drama. It's a guilty pleasure.. I like to watch it because I get to watch it with my sister. It's more time for me to spend it with my sister. Today was set to re-focusing.. but I also introduced a new distraction. lol. (:

So.. nothing much. Here are pictures of the food I made today though.


Lunch. Mini leftover burrito and a cream cheese salami sandwich
with fruit to make it a little bit more healthier.
Dinner. Pink sauce pasta again. It was delicious with bacon chips.
I think I'm going to come back fat!


This is the drama we're watching.
It's called You're Beautiful.


Ok.. that's it for now. Can't promise that tomorrow will be a more interesting day..

No comments:

Post a Comment