Tuesday, July 20, 2010

chill day

Two more days until the final.. I don't know why, but I'm not as stressed or panicky as I was when I had the midterm like last week. It's weird because the final is worth so much more! I think it's because the material of the second half is much easier. All I have to do is plug and chug... But I will study tomorrow. I promise!

Today was the last day of lecture. Guess what I did instead of paying attention?

This is my doodle. Like it?

Besides class, today was the last day for lab too. Lab was soo easy today compared to all the other days! All I had to do was measure time of sound waves and put everything in the already laid out excel spreadsheet. So easy! No calculations or no work! So all the extra time I would have used to finish my lab, my sister and I went into town again. Might as well because today was the last day to use our week bus passes too. We bought money pouches so that when we go to Spain, we won't be pick pocketed.

The rest of the day was spent on finishing homework assignments. Finish h.w. today, study intensely tomorrow. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment