Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nun in the Nunnery

So.. Our professor (which I mean to take a picture of..) told us (students) should be like nuns in the nunnery for the weekdays so that we can work on physics in solitude. Intense, huh!?
Even though I wasn't entirely in solitude, I worked on physics the whole day, except when I was distracted with watching the 'futbol' game.

Anyways! The highlights: I watched my first 'futbol' game since FIFA world cup started. So sad that it's almost over when I just started watching! OH well.. at least I will watch the important games.. the semi-finals and the final. Holland beat Uruguay, 3-2. HOORAY! Usually the team I root for always lose, but today Holland actually won! Good for them!

Ok, that was all my highlight.. pretty lame.. but hey.. it was funner than physics.

Some more random pictures. Here are the dog pictures I took since being here.


Huge dog! Standing up, it was as tall as me! The dog stood in front
of a pub. Maybe it's a guard dog. Sure looks like one.
Haha.. This type of dog reminds me of a detective dog. I don't know why,
But I keep looking at dogs here in London. I love dogs!
I've realized the different breeds of dogs on this side of the world.
Very Interesting... the contrasts!



No comments:

Post a Comment