Wednesday, July 21, 2010

No class today. All day I did physics.. Final tomorrow. sigh.. I'm not scared about the final at all. But what scares me is that I'm not scared. So I really don't know what to think about this test. I hope that I do well though.

While I was studying.. I took a break to look out the window. I saw a random light when everything else was dark.. It got me to think about UFOS.. and then I started thinking about crop circles.. and then I I thought.. I bet there's a lot in the UK because there's a lot of land. So I looked up when the recent crop circles were reported. I found out that there ARE a lot of crop circles located in the UK.

Apparently this was reported June 25th, 2010 at
While sheet hill, Wiltshire.. (northern UK)
I wonder if I can see one in person..

Crop circles amazes me because everything is so symmetrical and intricate. It's very interesting, unlike physics. lol. BUT! after tomorrow's final. I'll get to have fun in the sun in Spain! I'm leaving to Spain tomorrow night. Due to convenience of traveling, I will not bring my laptop.. So I cannot update my blog for 5 days. But stay tuned for the Adventures of Spain!


No comments:

Post a Comment