Saturday, July 31, 2010

Brighton venture!

Hello! Even though I didn't do much today, I'm pretty tired or burnt out for some reason. I woke up to do laundry, not hand wash, thank goodness! My hand is still sore from the wringing.

Since I didn't want to go anywhere big because I just got back from Spain. We decided to just tour around the city we lived in, Brighton. We went to Marina.

It's hard to see, but the sign says 'Mermaid walk shops.'
This is Marina. It's a small part of Brighton.

We also went to Brighton Pier. I got to try my first fish and chip ever!


Very good to eat, but very bad for health reasons.
I felt the grease in my stomach.
So windy today!
Brighton Pier. It's like Santa Monica Pier, but with more things to do.
There are rides and arcades and slot machines.

I guess the fun part of the day was when we almost got attacked my seagulls. They are so vicious! Here's a video clip of seagulls gone wild. Sorry the angle is bad..





That's basically what I did today. Tomorrow, Bath and Stonehenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment