Monday, July 5, 2010

Physics Day..

Hello chaps!

Today was a boring day! To make the long day short, I basically did Physics h.w. all day. I only high light of my day was that I got to watch Ugly Betty with my sister for our dinner entertainment and break.

No new pictures today.. but I'll put some artsy artwork I've seen .




1) The Kissing art is pretty trippy. If you stand close, all you see are holes.
If you stand back, you see the art. It's pretty cool! Near Brighton Pier
2) Graffiti on this one street... haha. A street near Brighton Station.
3) Paintings sold in Camden Lock.

Ok, That's all for today. Forgive me if there are no more pictures for this week or longer.. Traveling and venturing might slow down a bit now that school is picking up. But we'll go with the flow.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment