Saturday, July 10, 2010

Intense studying!

I wish I could say that my studying was intense.. but it wasn't as I hoped it to be. Physics is getting harder and harder. People from last year who took this program said that it was a joke.. but actually... it's a lot of work. Maybe the grading was a joke. Frankly, I'm glad for the grading. The British people call grading 'marking.' lol. oh! oh! What we call pants, they call trousers. What we call underwear, they call pants. If you happen to say, ' Oh, I like your pants,' to a local.. they'll probably look at you weirdly. lol.

But getting back to my point.. To get an A, all I have to do is get a 70% or better on h.w., lab, and tests. Maybe this is what everyone said is the 'easy peezy' part of the program.
Today I tired to study as much as I can.. but doing the revision problems made me move really slow. So something that I didn't write about for the past few nights was that I basically cried this whole entire week. From PMSing, to misunderstandings with Kevin, to missing Kevin.. This week has been emotionally draining.. My mind thinks I'm not homesick.. but my body knows that I'm homesick. Good thing I have something familiar to look and hold.

K-dawg.

No comments:

Post a Comment