Monday, July 19, 2010

Mondays are Mondays

Mondays are always the same wherever I am. It's still long and dreadful. BUT! It's all good. It's the last week for summer session 1 and I have 3 problems sets, a lab, and a final to turn in and do by this Thursday.

Besides finishing all my problem sets today, my sister, a friend, and I went to town to exchange our dollars into euros. Did you know that dollars cannot be directly converted into euros? It must be converted into pounds first, then euros. But yeah, that's basically the highlight of today.

Actually! I got to meet another Indonesian person who is a student at Sussex too. He's actually Chinese Indo. When my sister and I told him we are Chinese Indo too, he asked us why we are so dark! Boo.. We do look pretty dark for Chinese. Oh well.. more exotic? probably not.

Since I didn't do much today, here's the random pictures of the day.


These are just some of the random styles I've seen in the streets.
Camden is probably the place to see the most
bizarre styles, as seen in picture 1. Other than that, locals
are not afraid to show their true color.

No comments:

Post a Comment