Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Easy Yolk :)

“Come to me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart; and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Matthew 11:28-30

So for the past week and a half, I've been depressed. I can't express the sadness or the loneliness I felt, but the one person I knew I could lean on is God. Thanks God!

Today marked a new, refreshing day. Even though today was the day of my midterm, I felt relief because I knew that I was closer to lessening my burdens. The midterm was doable.. But! I'm not going to think about it anymore. Midterm, check! H.w... still in progress..

After the midterm.. I worked on more h.w. That pretty much marked my day.

Us studying and doing our h.w. My sister is a genius for making her room a study room.

Phil made us dinner. Thanks Phil!




No comments:

Post a Comment