Thursday, July 15, 2010

Winded

Last night and this morning was sooooo windy. It's scary how the wind sounds at its intensity! I was awaken by the howling of the wind this morning, followed by screams of little children. My window over looks a children daycare, so every morning I always hear the sounds of children playing. This morning was different though. I heard a gust of wind and then I heard children screaming. When I looked out the window, I saw little kids waving their arms in the air, trying to resist the wind! It was a funny site!


This is a view of my backyard. It was soo windy last night that
the play houses were toppled over! Can you imagine a bunch of
tiny kids struggling to walk forward but can't because of the wind?
lol.
So today, I didn't go to class. It was my first day that I actually didn't care to go. I knew the professor was going to talk about random stuff and it was super windy. So I decided to sleep an extra hour and a half. Ahh, the sweet feeling of rest! I did, however, go to lab.


Random person with a pointy hat I saw
in town. Bold fashion statement. (:

It's weekend already for us. Yipee! I guess it was a good day to start weekend because I got my score back from my midterm. I got a B+. Not bad.. considering the emotional roller coaster I went through this week. I wish I could have done better, but Oh well.. Time to enjoy the weekend with my sister! Everyone else went to Scotland. So my sister and I already started our bonding time by going into town together, by watching Amelie, and by skyping with our boyfriends. Today marked the best day I've had all week. Thank you God.
"Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good!
For His mercy endures forever."
1 Chronicles 16:34



We miss you guys a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment